No more drinking of alcohol and players will be dropped if late for training or club meeting, Erik Ten Hag 5 commandments revealed.
A lot of thing has changed at the club since the arrival of Erik Ten Hag. The Dutch manager has revealed his 5 commandments.
The Manchester United players are very happy with his style of playing and the intensity in training. Everything is going well and the players are happy.
According to multiple reports, the Manchester United players are not allowed to drink alcohol during a matchday week.
The players will be punished if they come to training late or for club meeting.
Erik Ten Hag has introduced five strict new rules at Manchester United:
1. Players will be dropped if late for training or team meetings
2. Players must not drink alcohol during game weeks
3. Players must eat food prepared by the club, no personal chefs
4. Players’ BMI will be checked monthly
5. Players must complain to Ten Hag, not to their agents
Manchester United have completed the signing of Christian Eriksen and Malacia, but the board are working on other deals ahead of the new season.
The club are yet to finalize the signing of Frenkie De Jong, despite that an agreement between the two parties was reached 11 days ago.
Manchester United will be heading to the pre-season tour this week.